If you provide content for this website
8. If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or
uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission,
irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial
reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business
purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media
and networking sites.
9. You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
10. By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
a. is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the Website and that you have the right to
give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
b. will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not
damage someone’s good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offence or bring us or our
business partners into disrepute;
c. does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
d. does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the
operation of the Website;
e. will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the
particular business expressly;
f. will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
11. If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website
12. We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User
Content at any time and for any reason.
13. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content
does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the
User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
14. You use the website at your own risk.
15. You should not rely on the website for advice.
16. As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
a. there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
b. the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability
17. There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured
because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
18. Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees,
officers or agents, or any other organisation involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be